- Download 7
- File Size 1.84 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 9 de September de 2021
- Last Updated 9 de September de 2021
D1.2 Energy related user profiles and potential energy
This document is the deliverable D2.1.
This report is the first deliverable of the project ‘Holistic dEmand response for European residenTIAl communities’ (Hestia). It addresses the theoretical and practical considerations in regard to householder recruitment, engagement, and participation, which are of central importance to Hestia.
The report includes 4 Chapters:
- Chapter 1 is the executive summary of the document.
- Chapter 2 presents the general context of Hestia, introducing the three pilot sites and the overall objectives of WP2.
- Chapter 3 outlines the theoretical and conceptual concepts used to investigate DR in households, as well as explains the principles behind the participatory methodology for the project.
- Chapter 4 presents the recruitment and consumer engagement strategy.